22.11.08

Stitch and no bitch please.

I was delighted when I went to visit The Knitting and stitching show in Harrogate and saw the amount of younger generation of people who came and support this type of event and bought crafty materials like crazy.

Ohh I love the shoes and the sailor detailing on what this girl is wearing.



Selvedge stands showed a what a lovely goods they reviewed and sells.




Noriko Sawano's Knitwear was simply breathtaking.





Interesting used of material and plaited grain stem by Veronica Main.





And gorgeous Lace work by Joan Davis.





But the highlight of the day was trying out on making real lace with this old lady from Laceguild using pillow and lace bobbin. :)


Lv T

3 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh this looks like such a fun event! I'd probably spend hours trying to see it all.

Btw, thanks so much for the blog visit :)

Romeika said...

Those knitted pieces look so lovely! Also love the girl's outfit, so original and fun ^.^

yiqin; said...

Wow, the shoes & skrit of the girl is to die for!!