30.6.10

Naughty by nature.

I first noticed how flirtatious and beautiful bamboo lingerie can be, by Enamore via Makepiece in Todmorden.

This particular item is made from soft silk hemp and finished with silk ribbon.Luckily I have enough clean and comfortable lingerie that will hold its frills and function till a couple more seasons.
However Luva Huva has been on my radar for few years now for their casual English summer rose feel in pastel colour.

I love their Cherry blossom dot boxer.



I am also very much inspired by
Scrumptious and alluring feel of Scrumpet & Pink, which are handmade by Liza Z Morgan and Melania Propet in the UK.

Below is 'Willow' made out of slightly tickling mohair ~_~
I think it sums up their initial concept out of their other delicious collection.



For more whispering and arousing inspiration....
Take a look at Alisa Connan's sensual images.



The pleasure of dressing up can be as exciting as dressing down a woman's undergarment.
For the gentle man...
Learn the basic variation of ladies underwear here.


Lv T

9 comments:

original seed said...

gorgeous post,how amazing are them mohair knickers!

simplychic said...

i love the boxers! they'd be perfect for me b/c i live in little shorts (around the house)

Unknown said...

I love the knitted panties <3

Avalonne Hall said...

Pretty, feminine, lacy underwear!!! I love frilly, romantic lingerie, I just can't afford to spend so much money on lingerie... later on when I have a job and can afford it :)

Beth said...

Oh my goodness. Those pink panties are so adorable!

Tiaz said...

H&M does organic and cute range off undies too but the quality aren't soo good. Well they tried :) at least. :)

Chelsea and Korina said...

I adore those pink boxers!

dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

R said...

so delicate....

Leslee said...

Oh my those are such cute feminine-sexy pieces.