I was not expecting the Rose garden was colourful and has the most wonderful smell of perfume that linger in the air. Yes. Truly.
I'm not sure if I'm rather sensitive with odour, or was I overwhelmed by the amount of petals that were there?It's like the flowers were evaporating their sweats due to the heat.
A brief exercise of the day lead to some snapshot taking session with my mobile-phones. I was just in time to jam my phone memory with images before the rain falls.

I do like Maria Erikson's backdrop setting of Charlota' photo-shoots with similar type of garden such above.
Sometimes I like to steal a little spritz from my father's perfume collection to avoid the over flowery smell that mostly marketed for summer season.
Imagine a dense layer of vanilla musk under a top note of your average Rose smells, in a splash top note of bergamot. There's a rather unusual complexity of sweetness that I would very much like to have it to cover my natural body-odour.
There's always something about a man who aren't afraid to wear pastel shades or wearing floral print. I don't think it lessen their masculinity or so ever.
I don't mind looking at these editorial spread from Russian GQ.
Sometimes I like to steal a little spritz from my father's perfume collection to avoid the over flowery smell that mostly marketed for summer season.When I look at the last two bottom images on the left I can imagine the smell of subdued base notes of rosewood, vanilla in a hint of tobacco smell. Then a vetiver and cedar as the middle deep scent.
How about you?
What is your favourite all time smell?
Have a lovely weekend.
Lv T









13 comments:
pretty pretty pretty
love the lilac rose and men's florals!
I totally agree, men can rock pastels and still be super manly!
I'm loving Chanel allure pour home smell.
This is a gorgeous post Tiaz.
S
x
uumm yes. allure homme has really nice aquatic tingle smell. it lasted forever too doesn't it. ;)
I am a huge vanilla fan, but I do dream of having an english rose garden one day though.
How beautiful! I adore all of these images. I LOVE flowers. My all-time favorite smell is that of roses.
:)
Best wishes from one blogger to another,
~Zabrinah
http://www.zabrinah.com
the last set of photos are fabulous!
xx
Those flowers are so beautiful, and the photo shoots are fantastic!
Chic on the Cheap
these photos are so beautiful!!
The flowers are so pretty :)
Lovely photos!
xox cathy.
I love the beautiful gardens...and those lilac roses are extraordinary.
One of my favorite roses is called 'Old Dutch', its lilac with a slight green tint...I think you'd like it :)
i love the smell of almonds just out of the oven :)
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
Post a Comment