9.9.10

Flocking Marvellous.

Hello.

Hope all of you have had a fabolous day. I'm having a break from doing my summer project. It's been pretty intense week even thou I still have a couple more weeks left till new term start. I have lots of lots of pictures to share but since rescaling, adjusting, and making the picture to load is not as quick as taking them as a snapshots. It's just been sitting on my folders and keep piling up. Lots of beautiful books has been read in these past few days also, and I felt rather sad that I had to give them back to the library. Well...It had to be done to clear some space up when you live in a tiny room I Suppose. :).

Thank you for those of you who have left me some lovely comment I will slowly reply them this week. :) So anyway here are some few pictures from last weekend at the Lotherton Hall, Leeds.

Below is my dear friend Nina in her pastel tone outfit.

Some colourful, and exotic collection of birds.

We manage to look around inside the house and walked around the beautiful gardens and deer park that belong to the estate.

We were so lucky to catch up in a fabolous exhibition of Fashion and textile with birds theme inside the house. We had fantastic time oodling and trying around Edwardian theme costume, and a replica of ancient Chinese robe in Polyester satin :D.



Lv T



4 comments:

M said...

hey,
your friend Nina has got a nice look and a nice smile :)

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Aww, looks lovely! Pretty photos :) xxx

Tiaz said...

Yeah I have a very pretty friend don't I :D. She's a lovely person too.

G. said...

Thank you for visite my blog.
Nice blog!


http://chezg.blogspot.com/