8.10.10

Stealing kisses in Hyde Park corner.



Not to be confused with Glorious Hyde Park in London.
A colourful spot in Leeds of Hyde Park, is pack with shops with full of inspiration and budget friendly cafes.

Stroll around in Retro boutique with their collection of Interiors goodies, and vintage wonders at:


8-10 Headingley Lane,
Leeds,
West Yorkshire
LS6 2AS
01132 782653.

To rest those burning feet from walking. Sit down and enjoy a marvelous latte, served by a smiley staff at LS6.

16 Headingley Lane,
Leeds,
West Yorkshire
LS6 2AS
01132 945464

Waaa... I can't stop singing to this song these past two weeks. :D


Lv T

13 comments:

Make it Easy said...

thanks for visiting my blog!
looks like you had a nice rummaging day!
like the song too :-)

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Those shops look lurvly! xxx

Monique said...

That's a great song. Those shops look awesome. If only I was a skip, hop and a jump away.

LyddieGal said...

Sounds like a delightful spot indeed!
I love that union jack chair and the white vanity!

Chic on the Cheap

Ioana Liliana said...

Ah, thank YOU for stopping by! And thank you for the lovely lovely comment!! I must say I'm in love with the stores you're visiting :):):)

xx

Imogen said...

It looks like such a lovely place and the pictures are amazing.

Pupeow* said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
everything looks so vintage and nice
i wanna decorate my rooms !!



*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.
Visit Me @ puddingberry.blogspot.com
*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.

Rand T said...

wowww so lovely!!!:)
xx

G said...

Haha I love the post's title. I wonder when I'll ever get to visit the place...

-GAYLE IS VOLATILE

Unknown said...

lovely pictures, seems nice :)

I really do enjoy your blog after skimming through it, so you've found yourself a new follower :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I loved that song though I heard it for the first time. Also, I liked all the pictures. Take CAre n CHEERS!!

Cookie Cutter said...

The shops look really interesting!

Thanks for popping by my blog :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Oooh those chairs...

Thanks for stopping by...