Getting well means
Getting back to work.

Apologies for those whom I have disappointed by not receiving any updates sooner.
Moving forward to reach the end of a dark tunnel was probably the hardest battle that I've ever had to come across in the past few months. Not being able to have access to super speedy internet seemed to make the world even slower.
Luckily I have a very supportive family, friends and tutor who have been so patient and ever so supportive to pull me through the darkest, and most painful time to guide me through to a happier state of mind.
New routine, new weather, dancing along to Nina Simone again, and catching up with what you lovely Loading Darling's reader has been up to, is some of the few things that I'm looking forward to do this summer.
Soft white cotton dress and leather brown flat shoes is one of the few outfits that I tend to repeat summer after summer.
How about yourself? I would love to hear what is one of your favourite summer look to wear this season?
How about yourself? I would love to hear what is one of your favourite summer look to wear this season?Lv T







1 comment:
Hi.
Great blog you have here.
Love the simple design...
Have a great day:)
Post a Comment