
I can't believe it's nearly spring already.
Making trend book has been keeping me busy and slightly bloated from jotting ideas down, drawing and stitching.

Above is a laser-cut sample that I have done in the beginning of January this year.
I finally found a use of a very old Poem book, that was given for free by one my most frequently visited (and buy) stall holder in Huddersfield Saturday market.
It took rather long time to create such a little sample. But at the end it was worth the wait.
I think maybe because we're so used to everything that are fast and loud. We slightly forgot on how fragility and patience can lead to something wonderful.
I'll be curious on how many more old things I can find around the house and upgrade them into a new life.
Lv T







1 comment:
miss doing stuff like this, used to at uni a lot. thanks for stopping by, not sure how you found a post so old but thanks anyway
Post a Comment