I found out about about a very enchanting place called Sissinghurst back in August 2009 from a tiny picture of German Vogue. Not till I was reading Eloise Gray blog on late Spring, that I began to hunt this delightful book.Other than the story of how the author itself build his dream of sustainable living, the context of the book has some very wisdom tips of basic emotional foundation on how important community is to make a better environment to live in.
During my recent visit to North Yorkshire, I've tasted some of the best culinary experience that uses delicious ingredient that were locally sourced.
1. Take a peek at Shepherd Purse's handmade cheese product. My favourite one is their Lavender cheese because of its delicious fragrance too.
2. Interesting 'made in Yorkshire' alcoholic beverages from Sloemotion with interesting bottle design.
3. I tasted some very mouth melting Venison pie from Holme Farmed Venison company.
They also have some wonderful deerskin clothes and accessories that are handmade from traditional craftmanship around the area.




For more exciting brand to inspire you Check out Delicious Yorkshire's Website for mouth watering seasonal recipes and exciting food related events.
Some heritage chic inspiration when walking around the countryside.


Images are scanned from Glamour, Marie claire, Easy living, Ft style, Saturday Telegraph, US&UK Vogue.
Lv T.







3 comments:
these are such moving images, love your blog...
What a way to describe them Yes You're quite right.
:) Thank you ver much for stopping by.
love the images! Great post!
-Silvia
Kisses from Atlanta~
Post a Comment