
Images Scanned From National Geographic Magazine, and Various horticulture books.Look around nature ...

And they will always have the best ideas that we can learn, extend, and improvise to create something wonderful.

Above are pictures I've taken via my low resolution phone camera.
Book: by Rob Kesseler and Wolfgang Stuppy in collaboration with The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; preface by HRH The Prince of Wales.
I never knew that a very delicate and very important part of plants can have such a wonderful textures and shapes when looked beyond the human eyes.

It's nice to know that giant fashion corporation like them are doing their bit to 'Save the planet'.
Lv T.







2 comments:
wow, this is such a beautiful post. inspiring too.
I have always been a fighter for a green earth, for green fashion and things.
Thank you so much for posting this.
I'm gonna follow you :)
M
' Doing our bits' is what i'd love to hear. Thanking you dear for stopping by. It means so much.
Lv T
Post a Comment