Hello.
I've been quite excited since my order from People Tree's website arrived last week. The 'Honey bee' Fair trade necklace has been quietly attached to me in these past 10 days.

Still in the Recession mood.
I've been going around charity shops around West Yorkshire to do some pick-me-up shopping trip after many months of not buying any new clothes.
Other than the dress below and some many other bold colour items

I have noticed few Jewellery collections from People Tree in Oxfam. I found this type of collaboration for product placement is rather winsome.When placed on the shop shelf correctly, little items like that can really make the shopping experience more exciting and less put off with the same old crowded, past season's fashion items.

If you live around Yorkshire and have always wanted to learn how to make your own pretty jewellery. Yorkshire Craft Centre is holding a fantastic course on the subject between 4th of August to 11th August. Do check out their website on how to get involve.
Sunday is your last chance to enter my Chanel nail polish give away.
Do click here For more information.

Hope all of you will have a lovely weekend.
Lv T







9 comments:
rather mad men. i love it!
fabulous post!!
xx
love the bee earrings. Sweet as can be.
-indigo
I am in love with the necklace. Great find of the fab dress too!! ♥
The new jewelry is so pretty! Those earrings are gorgeous.
The bee earrings and the outfit super cute xxx
Aww, I love the bee accessories! Too cute. :D
Love the people tree necklaces and the bee earings! So cute
xx
17mosslane.blogspot.com
Those bee earrings are simply adorable, and such a great buy!
Chic on the Cheap
Post a Comment