13.7.10

Kiss and make-up


I am giving away

Yup. That's right.
The authentic, the ultimate, the classic Chanel Nail Polish in Red 'Dragon'.
I bought it (not very long ago) in preparation for a special date on one special night. Oohh but sadly that never happen. Not even close.
I'm totally over it.
And I am feeling incredibly lucky to have all my spare time this summer with my family and friends in 'A la Naturale' look.
So Instead of ageing gracefully in my dressing table (unopened). This sweet little pot of darling will probably be happier in someone else pretty little finger nails ASAP.

Inspired by Chanel's Couture Fall 2010 and Paris-Moscow collection. I've been looking around for a rather affordable and comfortable red coat for the following cold season.
To enter on the randomly selective decision (your name on paper; I shake shake shake; and pick out one lucky winner).
Simply answer the following question:

What one piece of fashion item that you cannot wait to wear for the upcoming fall/winter season? (Could be accessories, jewellery, or clothes. Could also be vintage or new upcoming trend piece of item.)

Anyone can enter. Yes Even Gentleman too (to give it to your special lady in mind maybe?). You can even spread the love, to someone that you'll think would be very much like this gift.
You can just write the answer by pressing the comment button or write it privately to my e-mail.

The last chance to participate your answer is on Sunday 25th of July.
The winner will be announce on Monday 26th of July.


Lv T



23 comments:

Chelsea and Korina said...

I LOVE that Chanel nailpolish!

dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

Georges said...

lovely blog
follow eachother?xoxo

Carissa said...

LOVE that Chanel so much!

hehe. I would love to wear a lot of knitwear for winter, I'm a fan of knitwear.

Ce qui m'inspire said...

This is such a beautiful, classic shade of red!

Shelby said...

i love the ne louis vuitton mad men esque looks for fall. i cannot wait to wear big full skirts. bring on the vintage inspired pieces!

asimplefate@gmail.com

Charmalade said...

I love that deep, rich red color. Even though my mind is clearly still blissfully lounging in the summer, I can't wait to wear tights, tights, tights! I'm such a fan of brightly colored tights. :)

Toast with Charmalade

Joyti said...

I love, love, LOVE Chanel nail polishes. I don't have that color either (I have a lot of the "serious" ones, black satin, blue satin, blanc petale, black velvet, gold lame...)
I am DYING for Rag & Bone's AW collection to come out. I want one of their grayling sweaters...its sort of a fair isle patterned sweater.

KristiMcMurry said...

Love the nail polish!

I'm looking forward to wearing a sweater I bought at the end of the winter. It has pointed shoulders...I love it! It's just a little more jazzy than a regular ole black cardy.

Martin Sweers said...

like your blog :) what's your profession if i can ask :)

greetz,

Martin Sweers
www.msweers.com

Regan said...

Thanks for the sweet comment :) In answer to your question, I love love love jewelry....and I cant wait to buy some new rings for the fall! I'm even thinking about trying to make my own jewelry sometime. xoxo

cathy. said...

That's such a gorgeous shade of red!

I'm already in winter, but I'm really loving patterned and oversized knits :)

xox cathy.

Eugenia Woods said...

I can't wait to wear burgundy tights with caramel colored booties.
Lovely blog!

Jasmin said...

I love the nail polish!
I'd love to wear wedges this fall/winter especially the Acne Atacoma's, but I wouldn't mind the grey ones from H&M this autumn!

jemina said...

WOW what a fabulous give away, this AW I would love to get Chanel's bejewelled statement bracelet :)) YAY!!! I hope I win :), thank you, xoxo

Melissa said...

I love the colour!!
I can't wait to wear a cape from Zara. After seeing them in Chloe, I've been wanting one so much!
new follower :)
Xx

imfashionstoned said...

Oh gosh love the color!!! nailpolish fever!!

I would love to wear my AA grey pantyhose paired with some chunky knitwear or crochet sweaters

Abby said...

Oooh! it's a lovely color!

Hmm... I can't say that I really know well what's giong on in fashion. But I can't wait to wear long skirts.

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to wearing my mom's vintage fur coat that she gave me :)
Love the nail color - fingers crossed!

thanks for the comment by the way! X kiss

Lotte Sheedy said...

a big fat coat :-) x

Arielle said...

lovely blog :) thanks for stopping by.

Irene said...

Love that colour for the nails! :)

Bárbara said...

I can't wait to wear boots. It's my favorite item in fact. I've got a pretty collection but i can't wait what is zara coming up with this season!!

also that red is so great!

XXX

Tiffany Kadani said...

This might be my favorite nail polish ever. What an awesome giveaway!