11.7.10

Character building

Some of the nicest places to shop and visit in Leeds.

1.
38 New York Street Leeds LS2 7DF
Tel: +44 (0)113 244 1398

2.
Municipal Buildings,
Calverley Street Leeds LS1 3AB.

3.

3 North Lane Headingley Leeds LS6 3HG


A good retail nowadays definitely rely on good services, good products, and how easily can costumer see what the business has to offer clearly.
Those three places mentioned above are some of my favourite haven spaces that tick all the boxes and great if you're looking for inspiration around a fantastic city called Leeds.

1. Graphic design play big part around Paper scissor stone trendy boutique.
It's so nice to still find a retail business that encourages hand printed Graphic design work to be displayed and for sale towards their young, fashion driven, and design wise costumer.

2. 3 floor of fantastic details are just the icing on Leeds main Library's building. Extensive collection of their Creative related subjects of books (Art, music, textile, and fashion) is a must place to visit if you are in the centre of Leeds.
It is situated next to a wonderful Henry Moore Institute Gallery, and Tiled Hall Cafe with their mouth licking cake to offer and comfortable chair to have your daily fix cup of tea.

3. Headingley is another area in Leeds that's worth to visit if you have another stretch of 1 hour to browse around. Perfect for those curious vintage lover in search of finding the best unique garments for the 'Indie soul'.
Not only that the price is right on Vintage Wardrobe, but immaculate condition on vintage items are well sourced in its relax, compact, and very friendly environment.
Below is Nicole who own the boutique with her fresh styling intake of the simple green dress on the day that I visited the place.
She was also kind enough to spare few minutes talking about the new collection of dresses and 'cut to the point' menswear that were Fair trade and Ethically produced in Srilanka .



Lv T

10 comments:

teresweetstyle said...

thanks for your comment darling!!
great your post!!
very kisses from
http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

how cute! I wish I could go there :(

M said...

oh wow, I really love the photos of the leeds central library.
A friend of mine once had the idea to visit old or ancient houses and buildings and to start a blog about them.

we're still preparing, but we'll let you know when the blog is up ;)

Isquisofrenia said...

hahha, thank you sweetie.
and i love the vintage wardrobe there
just too good, i want to go there!

Ce qui m'inspire said...

Ahh these places all look so wonderful! And that library is so different from Western Canada where everything has so much less history!

So this October I am actually heading over to Lancaster for a year of university (I'm going on exchange!). I'm super excited, and since Leeds is close by, I'll definitely try my best to visit these places at some point. But do you have any shopping suggestions for Lancaster! Or any activity anywhere in England for that matter. I'm going to try my best to explore as much as possible!

Ce qui m'inspire

jennaforjethro said...

oh isn't she just gorgeous!

danica said...

i was in leeds a few years back - i wish i had known about these places!

muchlove said...

the Vintage Wardrobe looks like a great place to get lost in for hours :)

Crimsonite said...

Thank-you for your comment; it's always great to hear from you.

This post is one month too late for me, I went to Leeds in June and it was great but I don't know when I'll go back again :/ I wanted to go and browse inside the library but ran out of time but I found this amazing antique jewellery store in one of the many shopping centres and arcades the city has!

Vintage stores were everywhere which was a blessing and a curse.

I do love New Wave French films my favourite director is Jean-Luc Goddard. Ages ago I did a post about the Serge Gainsbourg film which is out on the 30th of July...I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Great finds! Have a sweet day!