18.7.10

Fan.tastic

Beautiful fan details in Leeds museum.

Other little details around the museum that makes me smile.

There were a lot of eclectic and fun games to add your knowledge about the general history of Leeds. The museum even dedicate a section of famous international musicians that comes from the city such as Soft cell, Corrinne Bailey Rae, and Kaiser Chief. The staff were very helpful and they were a lot of spaces to move around the objects and stories that was displayed.

The engaging free day out can be found in
Millennium Square
Leeds
LS2 8BH
Tel: 0113 2243732

The decadent mood of this week were continued with Fellini's Casanova film (1976). The movie was so fun to watch due to its colourful costume, multiform of make-up, and witty philosophical ideas of Casanova.

I was lucky enough to try out the delicious gâteaux from Patisserie Valerie in
50A Albion Street
Leeds
LS1 6AD
Tel: 0113 242 4739

The weekend ended with a tone down day trip to Kirkstall Abbey.
Kirkstall
Leeds
LS5 3EH
Tel: 0113 2305492

After a Cheese overload invitation by my very talented friend Nina Beresford.


So you see...
You can still go a long way with limited budget for a nice day out if you just keep your eyes and your heart open ;).

Lv T

12 comments:

jemina said...

What a fabulous way to spend a weekend :)), I love the fans in the first pics, they are ART, thanks for sharing your wonderful weekend with us, HUGS, Jemina, xoxo

Jasmin said...

oh thank you so much! I hope you´ll have a lovely Sunday too! Great pictures though. Love

Melissa said...

fabulous post! awesome photos!
xx

The Dolls Factory said...

You are so good at your work.
Lovely blog I'm following.
Follow me back @ http://dollsfactory.blogspot.com/

I saw you loved Jemina's cheap and chic looks .
Do you have any bergains to share with your readers please do with a I'm a Recessionista Chic Post

Here you find the guidelines. Feel free to adapt them to your needs.

http://dollsfactory.blogspot.com/p/recessionista-chic-1.html

Bárbara said...

Looks like a nice place I'd love to visit

Joyti said...

O those fans are beautiful!

imfashionstoned said...

Oh looks like you had a fun day!! I wanna go there as well!!

Eugenia Woods said...

I love the picture of the frame (?) with the flower detail. Lovely!

Tiaz said...

hehe yes. its a frame. nice blue on the wall too isn't it. :)

Aimee said...

Great post! Lovely blog, I'm your newest follower!

elle said...

Is that you in the polka dot dress? It's stunning.

Tiaz said...

no. thats my friend Nina. She's very pretty and have brilliant sense of style. :)