26.8.10

Cloudy

'Understanding a landscape is like getting to know a person. It is slow,
you need time to draw out the personality' - Fernando Caruncho.


Now that I have my beloved laptop from the computer hospital. The Laptop repair man cleaned ALL my memories in photography, documents, music, and inspiring images that I stumble around the web. Never mind.

Starting fresh for the new term.


I finally manage to organized snapshots and images that caught my eyes from the web or books in a better order and place them neatly in digital folder.

Wednesday is another Second hand market day. The 3 images above were taken on my bus journey to another lovely town in West Yorkshire called Hebden Bridge.
The journey definately would be a lot quicker by train if you're travelling from Leeds or Manchester. But the rural bus route from Huddersfield that takes longer allowed me to absorbed the gorgeous view of the landscape. This trip was done few days before my previous post about not buying anything. So I did manage to snap some bargain treasures around my 'antiques marathon' session with my dear friend.

Heading to Northern coast of Yorkshire.
Images below to the the end of the post were taken during Regatta festival weekend that was held in Whitby. Typical nautical colour theme appear in every corner of the town. It's one of my parent's favourite seaside around in England due to it's fresh Seafood culinary experience. I much prefer the calmer side of Runswick Bay (which is not so far away from Whitby) and just the way the wave greet you during nice day in summer.

The sky was exceptionally agreabale for a snapshot last weekend.

Captain cook museum, Dracula museum, different pubs with Sailing related name were simply quite amusing.

Aren't this display of baby clothes in the market just adorable? ~_~


Great paradise for knitters and crafters too apparantly.

Dream studio/ shop? :D


Lv T





2 comments:

Winnie said...

Looks really lovely! Glad that your laptop was saved even though it was wiped clean!

Laura said...

I love Whitby, beautiful photographs T

xxx