If you have been keeping up with my (rather) slow post. You probably have been familiar Nina Beresford's blog and Fashion Styling page.
In addition to her creative output. Miss Beresford has a lovely Etsy shop with adorable upcycled puppies figurative placed in colourful vintage ribbon.I managed to grab the reasonably priced Greyhound brooch, before they're all flying off the shelf.
Heidi Inge-Lise's collection is polished with different trinkets treats. All the individually handmade accesories are made in West Yorkshire, UK. Her design are truly one of a kind, and it really is a rare treasure to find delightful jewellery that are sold without hurting your pretty wallet in this economy climate. Off course they are perfect for gifts too if you have some special lady in mind.Do check out Heidi's website for her full range of catalogue and fantastic styling direction by her sister Nina of the Nautical collection.
You can also contact or order directly via her Facebook page here.







6 comments:
I love the combination of wires and crystals. Thanks for sharing!
These are gorgeous! :)
xox cathy.
These would add a sense of whimsy to any outfit.
that crystal necklace is just lovely.
heyhey! i'm leaving a beautiful rose petal to you then....{ love your beautiful picks here!} thanks for stopping by...I like your write up and ideas. keep in touch!
I am considering buying one necklace by your friend.. so cute!
Post a Comment