Wednesday is 'Vintage Market Day' in a quaint little village of Holmfirth. Collectibles books, toys and beautiful linens were displayed in their indoor market space. I had a marvelous time just wandering around the steep hills of coobles street that lead to nowhere and sometimes delightful little independent shops.
When glorious sun was out last week. A spontaneous stop at the Breary Marsh wild park lead to some textural inspiration for my next textile project. Close up details of barks, and ounces and ounces of white hydrangea never tires me to study them through different angles.
The few hours walk around the wild park takes me back to some very enchanting photography direction of Ulyana Sergeenko 'Forest fairy Tale'.
And laid back clothing for men in very good quality of, 2009 Autumn/Winter Catalogue by Glamb.
Lv T











2 comments:
Oh wow it looks so peaceful.
I like the photos out of the Glamb catalogue.
greets
Your photos of Holmfirth are delightful. I've longed to visit England, Yorkshire especially, and wander around lovely little villages.
Hydrangeas never tire me either. They have such a timeless beauty and elegance about them.
Post a Comment