
I am giving away.
Unworn
Indonesian Freshwater Pearl Bracelet.
My mother bought too many of this little darlings few years ago. While I was doing some window shopping in Leeds. I was very suprise on how the price were still quite dear in an acclaimed luxury jewellery store.
To enter.
Simply answer on the comment of this post:
What could be your idyllic weekend?
Could it be something that you're always looking forward to? Who you woul spend it with? A city getaway that you have planned in your dreams and how you are going to achieve it :)?
As usual anyone can enter, and the winner will be chosen randomly.
The very lucky winner will be announce on Monday evening 27th of September.
Do leave me your e-mail if you're a non blogspot account holder.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Lv T









7 comments:
Hey, so it is monday and I'm here(as per you commented on my blog:)...
You have a nice blog, keep it up...and thanks for visiting my blog...Take care Cheers !!
Hi hi! my idyllic weekend? Well, I would love to go to NY with my parents and my sister during the christmas holidays. BUT....Without boyfiends ;-)) Only we, parents and children!
thanks for passing by,
greetz,xxx
Thanks for your comment. It's a lovely Blog you have here.
Ps: If you want to follow my Blog I would be glad. Of course I don't expect it. xx, Alice from Bells and Whistles
Hi! Thanks for your comment :) Lovely blog! Xoxo
Lovely blog! And great give away!
My Ideal weekend was two posts ago- http://thestitchylife.blogspot.com/2010/09/santa-barbara-yes-please.html
Santa Barbara, California. My friends and I stayed at a gorgeous chatuea, drank wine, played guitar, and went on some adventures! It was GREAT!
Thanks for stopping by The Stitchy Life :D
Beautiful weather, great friends, music, cocktails, and causing some trouble, that's my favorite weekend. Cute blog xoxo
Oh, how beautiful!
My ideal weekend.
It's June, and very warm. I'm wearing some scalloped shorts, a white tee and some super glitzy flat sandals. I'm in a small town by the water, full of cute vintage shops, where I can afford everything. Restaurants with outdoor areas stay open all night, and there is a perfect mixture of people who I can chat and laugh with all the while.
Chic on the Cheap
Post a Comment