14.9.10

Lust over Caution.

Inspiration.

Paolo Roversi - Photographer
Liu Wen - Model
Nicoletta Santoro - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Odile Gilbert - Hair Stylist
Jean-Hughes de Chatillon - Set Designer
Dream Away
Vogue China .
Published: September 2010

Finally made peace with a red lipstick that was given from an ex-beau.
The colour was perfect. But the stain stayed forever. I can not resist the temptation on just letting the little devil stay in my dressing table and expire.


Estee Laudeer Lips in 'Poppy Cream';Chanel eyeliner '31'; Calvin Klein blush in 'Flush with desire'.
My friend Lotte also reminded me on how I love the movie 'Lust, Caution' by Ang Lee so much.
Slightly more graphical than Wong Kar Wai's film.
Thou both film still gives me goose bumps and drowned comfortably in their soundtrack.
Lv T

19 comments:

Ashley Dy said...

Beautiful photos!

Lotte Sheedy said...

did i inspire you ? ;-) teehee. Love the pictures...gorgeous xxx

Isquisofrenia said...

oh so gorgeous!!!

yishyene said...

Hmm.. I like your lip colour! x

BRUNO said...

Your blog is so clean and nice! I really like it (( :
great blog post

losaway said...

Great photos :)

Hanna ★ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice pics! Love the lipstick!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The lipstick really looks good on you :)
Thank you for your lovely comment! Hope you like my blog x

Haru x
http://harunahigashiwada.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those photos are incredible! And that lip hue?? I NEED it!

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

love the oriental face, tht model really beautifull :)
love ur lipstick color..

tks for leave comment in my blog, really appreciate tht. feel free if u wanna follow me, just tell me if u want me to follow u back

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos~ gorgeous blog! I will be back for more! ~Debby xo

Gorgeous Clara said...

thanks

great pics! beautiful!

BLk said...

loooove the red lipstick ;)

B.

http://hindsightstring.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

Beautiful photos...thanks for stopping by today and for your sweet comment:)

Lets stay in touch:)

Statements in Fashion

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

lovely pictures. and you look great in red lipstick! I lurve red lipstick. =)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

And these inspiration pictures are lovely too. And I like your lip colour!

Ella said...

o wow, this is fantastic! i really enjoy this spread, liu wen is amazing!

Silkybow said...

oooh nice inspiration~
The pictures are pretty (:

Unknown said...

very lovely ;)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.