15.9.10

Peculiar love

Finally able to get hold Colin Wilson 'The Outsider'.




The author himself photograph in 1956.

Tick Tock tick tock. Time goes so fast when deadlines are aproaching. And yet you have so many other things need to be done.

Joost Vandebrug makes beautiful films.


RAIN (extended version).


Lv T .



15 comments:

cathy. said...

He looks so unbelievably dorky and cute :P

xx

Louise said...

Great pics! the second one makes me laugh hehe xx

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures! & it's a lovely blog you have here. Ps: Thanks for your comment on my Blog. If you want to follow I would be glad. Of course I don't expect that from you.
xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Hi Miss T, nice to meet you. you commented on my blog about Lumetta.
Thank you for that!

I will travel through your blog:)

Little Power/Yellowbird said...

The Outsider is a brilliant book! I'm a big Colin Wilson fan, I think you'll enjoy it.

Josh

x

Ariella said...

Maybe I should put that on my reading list. It sounds interesting and I love the photos.

Anonymous said...

havent read this!

Unknown said...

great pictures! and I know what you mean about time going by so quick, ugh, it's stressful.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Ooh, I love these pictures!

LyddieGal said...

love these quirky black and whites!

Chic on the Cheap

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

So far I am liking your taste in films! I found the proenzer film amusing...

you can visit me either

http://visionaryinminiature.blogspot.com

or
http://creative-divinity.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Rand T said...

OMG thats actually so lovely!!!!!love itt:)
xx

Romany said...

Aww. What a cutie.
What's the book like? Any good?
Romany
xx

Pupeow* said...

=D nice!!!!

he looks "smart"

like how smart people should

am i making sense?

lol



*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.
Visit Me @ puddingberry.blogspot.com
*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.*:.

Ella said...

hehe this is excellent :)