29.9.10

Play Stations.


In mid September I was lucky enough to be able to see a marvelous dance perfomances by The Featherstoneshaughs company.
Strong movements in Egon Schiele's rhythmical brush mark, influenced the two production that are currently touring around the country.
The hard work and training that the dancers accomplished were wrapped up in beautiful costumes designed by Sandy Powell (two times academy awards winner for best costumes in 'Shakespear in love' and 'The Aviator').

Live Drama and dance performances in Theatre, is definately something that I enjoyed going back and fell completely at ease this year.
It definately put you into a different perspective on looking at creativity and hard work sums up together.
And what a way to spend the evening to see other people's passion that can lead you to a new inspiration, and possibly dreams for your next output in life.
Lv T.

5 comments:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Wow, their inspiration and costumes sound amazing, i'm going to check them out right away! xxx

cathy. said...

This looks really interesting, thanks for sharing!

xx

Louise said...

Looks amazing! I should really go to the theatre more often! xx

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Sounds fabulous. I haven't seen a dance performance in years, but I used to go semi-regularly.

Unknown said...

Love the picture! oxox