Just one of those days where you just want to walk in the park and listen to wonderful music through your headphones.

Couldn't help but noticed the gorgeous fall colours that emerging in Roundhay Park, Leeds.
The air was crispy cold.
The air was crispy cold.
And I witnessed a man proposed a happy looking young woman in between the woodlands. I think that was the most romantic things I've seen this season. Really put a smile on my face seeing little moments like that. :)
I've decided to make this post, as my last one of the year. There are so many books I want to catch up with. Also the pressure of completing a new design for the brief that I'm currently working on, really floats my boat at the moment.
I have manage to decluttered my tab-bar and place them into a Loading Darling Tumblr HERE (and possibly quick update to share more visual lushness).
Off course I will still visit your blog every now and again. Be sure to leave me a link of your site. And please don't forget to visit my friend's blog (which you can find on the right-hand side of the sidebar).
Off course I will still visit your blog every now and again. Be sure to leave me a link of your site. And please don't forget to visit my friend's blog (which you can find on the right-hand side of the sidebar).
Lv T.








16 comments:
Aw.. Tiaz, I will miss your cute writing and photos! come back anytime :) x
How lucky to be able to witness someone else's 'will you marry me' moment. Gives me butterflies just thinking about it. Lovely autumn colours around the lake.
so so lovely!
=)
I love those days :) these pictures are so relaxing
I love these photos, I am sad to hear this will be your last post of the year as you have such a pretty blog, but I look forward to your return in the new year! :) xo
pearls-and-timepieces.blogspot.com
So happy for your friend, and you're damn lucky to witness it all too.
The lake is beautiful
great!! such awesome pics.
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com
Enjoy your time off, get to the park more - it's beautiful!
Chic on the Cheap
Looks wonderful! :)
what a great place, wonderful photos...so calm! :)
What a gorgeous post!! Hello Autumn :-)
oh no that's your last post for this year? But next you'll write more, won't you?? I love these days too when the world becomes yellow, brown, orange and red...
hope to read more next year :)
maybe you want to stop by
www.weltsart.blogspot.com
lovely photos!
I'd love to witness a proposal by a lake, so romantic Tiaz.
Have a great christmas and enjoy your time off. Looking forward to your new posts in the new year!
These pics are amazing! xx
That's a great park you've hot in Leeds :))) I'm glad I came across your blog, I really like it! If you get the time, feel free to check out mine - I think you might like it! If you do, comments and followers are much appreciated :)))
Post a Comment