5.1.11

Keep on the Sunny Side.

Hello
Did you all had a good holiday season? Has anyone started (or broke) their New Year resolution yet :D?
The mood is rather gloomy back in my side of the pond at the moment. So I started Polyvore and it cheered me up very much this afternoon.
Beautiful friends, flowers, garden, and colourful summer reads is just some of the things that I look forward for 2011.

Summer


Summer by loadingdarling.

Ah Yes and more music.


Warpaint "Undertow"

Can not wait to see them in May.

Lv T.

4 comments:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I do like that pink blouse! xx

Noonton and Cocobean said...

warpaint I really want to see them too!!!

Rachel said...

That blouse is so pretty; it looks really floaty and elegant. :D

Captivated by image said...

Thanks for your comment and stopping by my blog. Love this outfit/ these items very much too!