6.1.11

Something’s lost and something’s gained

in living every day.


This particular song always gives me tingles every time I hear it. The lyrics are so classic and made me appreciate life with its little hiccups, and it's natural high moment.




It might a bit too cheesy. But nevertheless, the quote above really struck a chord with me.

Lv T


17 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

That is such a great quote and soooo true!! :D :D
(thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Happy New Year!)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Love this song! This video is great! It gave me goosebumps...Love Joni.

Unknown said...

thak u for the comment <3 nice blog!
xoxo
Enery

www.thevintageofenery.blogspot.com

Linn said...

Love Joni Mitchell...

She has a great voice...

Have a great day.

k said...

It's perfect for the new year :)

LyddieGal said...

I love that quote! I've saved it to my phone and read it from time to time when i feel a little down.

Kristina said...

oh I love that quote !!
great blog :)

do you want to follow each other?
www.simplebutreal.com

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

loving that quote! and the song is lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Great song!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

such a beautiful song...

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Ahh, i love Joni :) lovely post! xxxx

Heather said...

Joni's one of my favorites. She has such a way with words.

Amazing quote too. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that song, great post :)

xx

Sanny said...

I don't think it's cheesy at all! I think it's wonderfully written and I love every line. Such a fine tune. Thanks for sharing it.

Have a marvelous weekend! (:
Sanny's Head to Heart

Eugenia Woods said...

Great quote! Happy New Year to you!

mashi said...

Love the quote, I stole it for my blog ;)

Sophie said...

I love Joni Mitchell T :)