Starting with a small and rather mysterious black door. I followed the tempting sign of pointing index finger, down the stairs. Suddenly the lady below greeted me with a caddy of wrapped chocolate, gorgeous smile, and generous kindness of services that are offered.
I couldn't stop looking at every direction on this vintage haven. Rather like a wonderful place to do a dress up in a wadrobe full of exquisite dresses with details.Sadly, my knee went all weak after trying on a very modest pink dress. Puffed up like a macaroon silhoutte, with 3 scallops details on the bodice, and generous long perfectly fitted sleevs.
Even thou I felt like the happiest girl in the world once I'm in the dress. Once I took it of,
it is sad because I totally failed the '6 months shopping for clothes ban'.
Maybe it was too ambitious of me to go the whole cold turkey for 6 months. Should have probably said 6 weeks, so it can be like a treat, and it feels sooo ever much better cherishing the recent purchase.
I wonder if a tiny crack of broken heart can be the major excuse of why we women indulge ourselves on shopping?
altered muddy minds to a different type positive emotions.
There is a wonderful small selection of highly wearable vintage range for men that I wouldn't mind trying it on too (because of how good the collections are).
One dress will have to do for now.
Till another 10 weeks maybe?
Visit 'The Story of O' at:
5 Crescent
Hyde Park
Leeds
LS6 2NW
Telephone: 0113-2751969
Lv T








11 comments:
Oh wow! What a beautiful Vintage store! Lucky you!;) And thank you for the great comment on my newest Post.
xx, Alice from bells and whistles
Ps: I would be so glad if you want to follow me :)
I think I would get lost in there for hours, and emerge looking like some be-layered pile of laces and fabrics :) Ace!
Sarah xx
http://sockmyshoe.blogspot.com
i will go crazy there
i would buy everything but then again nothing
cuz ill be so overwhelmed
thats why id o online shoppin!
What a great store!
Wow, that shop looks so beautiful! I'd love to go and rummage through all those dresses! xxxx
siiigh i wish i could just walk there haha :D
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!
Ooh don't sweat it! I wouldn't of lasted a week! Looks like an amazing shop, can't wait to see your dress xx
If haven't already, don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/09/t2-giveaway.html
pretty!!!
Thanks for your comment. You are welcome in our blog.
This vintage store is great.
Kisses.
wow, wow, just beautiful!
amazin post here!
cooooool blog !
love it !
kiss kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment